Show HN: Mini tool to check the copy of your website https://ift.tt/3qQy7hH

Show HN: Mini tool to check the copy of your website Hi HN, I spend last weekend improving the copy of my landing page. In that process, I came across a bunch of articles prescribing which words to use and which ones not to use. I found it tedious to check for for the words manually so I created a tiny app to do it for me. Right now it checks for the use of hedge, weasel and filler words. I also went through a lot of marketing websites to check words they recommend and suggest not to use. It's very bare bone but I am curious to get some opinions about how to improve it. https://bettercopy.xyz/ January 21, 2022 at 10:04AM

Related Movies

Subscribe Our Notification

0 Comments to "Show HN: Mini tool to check the copy of your website https://ift.tt/3qQy7hH"

Post a Comment

Ads before post

Ads inside post

Ads under comment box

Ads after related movies

C1 C2 C3 C4 C5 C6 C7 C8 C9 C10 C11 C12 C13 C14